Sanitary wipes refer to the use of non-woven fabrics as the carrier, water as the main raw material, adding one or more of the above ingredients such as sterilization liquid silver ions, fragrances, plant extracts, skin care agents, detergents, etc., with the ability to clean objects or skin surfaces. Function, the sterilization rate of common bacteria reaches more than 90% of the wet tissue products. The main raw materials are high-quality spunlace non-woven fabrics, RO pure water, fungicides, etc.
1. See if the package is sealed. When you choose wipes, pay attention to the tightness of the packaging of the wipes. There can be no damage! So seal it up immediately after use!
2. Touch the thickness of the wipes. Because thick wet wipes have better hand feel and stronger usability, thin wet wipes are easier to tear during use, which affects the cleaning ability of wet wipes.
3 choices of durable wipes. Wipe it repeatedly on a certain plane with a wet towel. If there is no obvious fluff on the surface, this is a wet towel of better quality.
4. Look at the information on the wipes. Do not buy if the production date or hygiene license on the packaging is unknown or intentionally vague! Look at the length and width of the wet wipes, the larger the area, the more cost-effective the wipes of the same price!
5. Look at the ingredients of the wipes. When choosing wet wipes, you must carefully check the added ingredients on the product label on the package. If the mold is unclear or the ingredients are not suitable, don't buy it!
6 Smell the wipes. Because flavor additives may cause allergic reactions in some people. Therefore, when shopping, try to choose unscented wipes to reduce skin irritation!
7. Look at the moisturizing degree of the wipes. You can pinch the packaging of the wet wipes when purchasing to see if they contain moisture; or try the wet wipes and wipe them on the back of your hand. If the back of your hand is wet after 30 minutes, then the moisturizing degree of this wet wipe is very good. !