The simpler the ingredients of baby wipes, the better, so that the irritation to the baby's skin is less. In addition, words such as "LV color" are all gimmicks of merchants, so don't be confused.
1. Preservatives: The addition of preservatives to baby wipes is a controversial issue. At present, the mainstream view is that infants and other groups should try not to contact CIT and MIT. Preservatives should be paid special attention to when mothers want to buy them.
2. Alcohol: Wet wipes containing alcohol cannot be used for babies. Alcohol is more irritating and will dry the skin after wiping it on the skin.
3. Flavor: Baby wipes should also try to choose ones that do not contain fragrance or irritating taste, otherwise it may cause baby skin allergies. It is recommended to choose unscented baby wipes, which will add less ingredients and are more AN.
4. Fluorescent agent: fluorescent whitening agent cannot be added to baby wipes.
5. Untreated water: The water content in wet wipes generally accounts for about 80%, and the water used in it is specially treated water, such as EDI water, pure water, RO pure water, etc. When buying wet wipes, you can try squeezing them. If the liquid flowing out is thicker, don't buy them.